Certified Quality Assurance Technician (CQAT)
This one day Quality Assurance Observation training course has been specifically designed for field supervisors and lead craftsmen on the methodology of Quality Assurance Observation (QAO). Not only will the highly interactive sessions challenge participants to think beyond industry standards and current practices, but also understand how their projects can achieve true Sustainable Quality. Attendees will learn how the QAO methodology can save their projects upwards of 3% on the overall budget and at the same time preserve your brand image.
Download the OAC Building Science App
At the completion of the course, participants will be tested on their proficiency of QAO – and those who pass will be awarded the Certified Quality Assurance Technician, CQAT designation.
To sign up now download the QAO Registration Form below. To receive additional information, schedule a training session, or if you have questions about QAO call us at 970-926-0290 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendees will learn:
- The 7 Roadblocks to Quality Assurance
- A simple 7-Step process to a proper assembly (SMATC2P)
- The 4 most common Construction Defects and how to avoid them
- How practicing effective Quality Assurance can make you money
- How to effectively implement a Quality Assurance Observation (QAO) process
Order our Book:
A Guide to Construction Quality